Monday, February 28, 2011

Stuff.

Last year I had a housewarming and my friends got me these... cupcakes, ice cream cups and bowls.
A nice photo came out of it and thought I'd share.

I have nothing exciting to say.





The internal debate is on whether I put this blog on facebook or not. Once I make it a link on there, it's official. I will have stalkers I don't know about. I am happy having stalkers I know right now. Way back when I used to blog all the time. More like LiveJournal or Xanga. I got waaaay too personal and eventually realized my friends were reading it and I don't know, I stopped. I was also like 18. What the hell did I know.

Thinking of 18 year old me just got me looking through old folders of pics. I miss my old hair! Yea so I blurred my face, whatever.


I miss being able to dress 'young'. This was only 6 years ago!

Let's see what else I can find... ah, the tattoo I once wanted.

 A photo I took that never saw daylight. Now it has.
 Just a photo I took.
Ok I'm bored of this now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment