Monday, February 21, 2011

Food

So Loblaw's on a week-end afternoon seems to be like Costco, samples everywhere.
Love it.
I'm not one of those people who are sampling so I can have my lunch. I'm genuinely interested in trying new things. So last week-end I tried something.


Some good crackers... plain goat cheese... and this Aylmer Garlic & olive oil tomatoes. Mix the cheese and tomatoe's together and spread on cracker. YUM!

I enjoyed my first little bit so much I went for seconds. Yea, this is better in small doses. I feel barfy.

I also just google'd canned foods. Are they bad? I learned not ALL are bad, but most. Most are put in this chemical to keep it from going bad (makes sense) but still. This tomato thing. I feel like I could've got some tomatoes, olive oil and garlic and made it myself. Probably healthier.

The more you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment