Sunday, February 27, 2011

I hate when the fire alarm goes off in my building. It's scary.

We have I think 23 floors and you never know whether it's some fucker who just like left their door open while cooking and the smoke went into the hallway or a real fire. I envision a huge fire every time and having to be stuck in the staircase with smoke everywhere.

Great, the security just said it' on the 4th floor. Noooooo. I'm on 10. Now I am picturing the smoke rising.

I will stand by with further instruction as security just said over the PA. I can tell it's Hari. He has an accent and can barely say what he's supposed too. It makes me feel embarrassed.

ok he's back. wtf. it's the 19th floor. that's better. I hear fire trucks now.

The good thing is the alarm is masking Kirk (kurt?) Douglas' speech thingie on the Oscar's. He's super old and it feels like he can barely talk. I don't want to hear it cause it'll likely make me sad. 

I may as well leave this one til there is a resolve. Cause well, you obviously care. This could be my last blog before I burn to death. There, my mind went somewhere dark once again.

Aww, Melissa Leo won the Oscar for The Fighter. Nice. HAHAHA! She just swore on live TV. love it.

Ok. Alarm off. False alarm. Ugh. So awkward. I think the security guards have a script during fire alarms cause they always say "Thank you for your consideration" at the end. That makes no sense. Someone fucked up the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment