Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stuff

About a month ago. I made dinner for the fam. Can I cook? No. Can I go on google and find 'easy recipes'? Yes. Turned out well. See photo.
Here was the menu.
Asparagus with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Spinach salad
Roasted potatoes
Zuchinni stuffed with rice and veggies topped with cheese and sunflower seeds
Chicken breast, stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon
Hummus (provided by my mom)
Sarma (stuffed grape vine leaves, from my mom)

That is all. I enjoyed it. I know, you care. I think I enjoy cooking but damn, it costs money. I fed like 12 people that night and yea, it costed me. I mean, I enjoyed it and was happy to do it. But ya, I can't do it very often.

I have vanilla frozen yogurt in the freezer and it's taking everything in me not to go have some right now.

la la la 11:30 on a Sunday night but I don't feel depressed that work is tomorrow. God bless holidays that arent really holidays. Family day. Day off.

I slacked Fri/Sat with working out. I had a plan in place but out of nowhere I got really busy and went out. Didn't help that I went to "Asian legend"... basically it's ordering a whole bunch of dishes and sharing. Damn you Cantonese Chow Mein, you are delicious. Today, I went to the gym twice. I love walking in and seeing no one there. I feel free-er. I blast cheesy music through my ipod without the fear that someone can hear it and is judging me.

I joined a boot camp. It's been a great help in teaching me new work outs at the gym. All the things I do there twice a week, I can all do at my gym too cause it's the same machines. I do want to buy one of those big ball things. Next time I'm out. How do you blow those up? With your own air? That's scary.

I'm rambling. Watching "600 pound mom" on TLC. I don't know why. Wait, I do. This is what is keeping me from going into the freezer to get that ice cream.

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment