Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coincidences.

Raaaaaaaandom!
A few days ago I was creeping someone's facebook... someone I went to school with when I was real young. Through her photo's I saw someone else from those year's and just thought "Heyyyy, I remmeber you!" and it spawned all these memories.

I just saw her at lunch. It's been like 15 years. WTF!

I also had a funny moment yesterday. I don't feel like going into it so I'll give the quick notes.

Reception calls me saying "Someone is here to see you. You don't know her, but she knows you". Weird. I go, and as I walk up the lady realises I'm not who she thought I was. She was looking for Nora (same last name as me). WTF. She says she randomly walked into our agency and when she realised it was an agency she remembered her daugher's friend Nora (same last name as me) works in advertising so she'd test out her luck. So not Nora, but Narine works here. Odd. Anyways, we laughed for a sec and the random coincidence. Then she proceeded to try and set me up with her son. But he likes blondes, so I'd have to go blonde. Then, we realised we actually do know eachother (All Armenians do). She knew my family history and everything. It was odd. I later called my friend who's family knows her and yea, apparently she's a crazy lady haha.

So, what I'm saying is that there is a Nora (same last name as me) working in advertising. If you facebook creep her as I did, we listen to similar music and watch the same shows and movies. Who is she!?!

1 comment: