Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Yea, I'm not writing it allll out but long story short, today I got a personal trainer. No money but who gives a shit. What's money when it's about your health! Friday, 5:30, first session.

I am picturing myself like on that show Biggest Loser where the person pushes you so hard you throw up.

Fun Narine fact: Last time I threw up I was 17, working at Baskin Robbins, got sick. Threw up in the bathroom, got right back to work.

So. Good luck to me.

The guy giving me my assessment today killed more of my dreams. I try so hard to eat healthy at home but all my choices end up being bad. I thought I had a good thing going with the following...

My usual snack: Activia Yogurt with strawberries and granola... healthy? No! Apparently yogurt is crap and full of sugar. Same with granola and strawberries. WTF.

For dinner I was scared of what to eat cause everything scared me so I put asparagus and mushrooms on my new griddle and ate it. It wasn't tooooo bad but meh, boring.

ok I'm rambling. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!
    We'll discuss this tomorrow..... :P

    Night, night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. narine your dinner probably needed salt!!
    and, I'm a bit concerned about your not throwing up since you were 17. You should practice barfing a bit so that when it does happen, it's not so scary.

    ReplyDelete